Age...

I don't lie about my age but people tend to think of me as younger than I really am because of how I look. (Some people think I'm 16! :biggrin:) Those who don't think I'm older because of my "maturity." I sometimes just go along with it ... which isn't exactly lying.... :lol:

i'm 22.. i always say my age.. cuz my appearance and such make me look younger.. however, the way i act and how i carry myself etc, make me more mature/older than i am... so i just tell them if they ask.

i'm horrible when it comes to guessing people's ages though... some of my coworkers are well into the 50's and i never would've guessed it.. i kept thinking they were in their like.. mid-40's MAX.. lol. or one of my coworkers has like 4 kids, and one of them is my age.. and i never thought she was in her 40's.. i thought she was like.. early 30's.. like my sister is. haha. goodness. so if i ever saw any of you ladies, i swear i'm the one to ask to guess your age cuz i'll always guess at least 10-15 years younger.

i think ppl should be honest about their age. theres nothing to be ashamed of! grow older gracefully!!! :smile: 'coz one day you'll get caught out!!!

im 24 and i still get ID-ed when i go out to the bars and stuff - they think i'm like 15! hehehe! im pic is up in the post your pic thread - how old do you think i look?! ha ha!

apparently without make-up I don`t look old enough to buy a hamster at a pet store (under 17, the salesperson singled me out and asked for my age :biggrin::biggrin:) but with make-up I think I look my age :lol::lol:

When I first meet people, they tend to ask my age and I NEVER lie (What´s the point ? I´m 28) I think they get curious when I talk about graduating years ago (5) from a master, and my loooong experience in the company (almost 5).But they never react on it. I guess I just look my age, which I must admit upsets me bc I always used to look younger than my age before....until I was 24, but now I have these dark under eyes bags.... (like my dad) aaaarrggghhh.....I sleep 10 hours, but never look fresh !!!
And the transition from being called "Miss" (in the streets, in the shops, by SAs) to "Madam" hurts a little bit........goodbye young face :sad:
BUT when I go to New York, I always get asked for my ID :smile: but apparently they do that with everyone under 35. I even thought it was to check who you were......
Well that´s just me....

I look younger than my age. People at work thought I was 19-20 and I'm 26. I think it's flattering in some ways and I did get ID for a drink a few weekends ago. I do think it's in the genes though because my mom is 61 but she looks like she's 55. My boyfriend well he's 33 turning 34 this year he always get ID every where we go. He still looks like he's 26 to me. :lol:

I look mature for my age and in my industry, it's the older the better. (to show you're more experienced and mature) I don't ever lie about my age if clients ask me at work, but I wear suits, wear an expensive watch and more traditional accessories like pearls to give me a more mature look.
First couple month on the job, my coworkers thought I was in my thirties when I am really just 23!:nuts:

I've lied about my age when I was younger. I skipped a couple grades in elementary school, so all my friends were older than me. For some reason, I felt inferior, so I used to tell people I was older than I really was. It's really stupid now I think about it.

I am 26 now, but apparently I still look like I'm in HS, I've been told :suspiciou

I just turned 21 & people always think I'm still in middle school. Like the other day I bought a make-up case & the lady is like how old are you and I said 21. She said Oh I thought you were still in middle school, my granddaughter love the case & she's 13. I was thinking gees now I have the same taste as tweens!