Age of Love

^^ You're right about Amanda.....I could see her as the psycho ex!

OMG...Tess: They're just not that many guys out there with this sensitivity and depth. :roflmfao:

^^ LOL! In all her "talking" scenes her eyes are all red and then BAM..she starts crying because "she's just tired and not feeling good" or "I haven't spent any time with Mark" or blllaahhhhhhhhhhh. I want to tell that girl to SHUT UP and start acting like an adult!

I don't think most of the older women are suitable for this guy. They come with baggage and kids. Unless he is prepared to take that role on. Especially the older gal near 50ish? I am not saying he shouldn't date the "older" women, but he probably has more in common with the "younger" ones. Guess it is hard to tell with all the editing they do.

I wanted Mary off as well. I am highly irritated by her make-up! It is too white for her face or something...or her neck is just really red...whatever it is she is just simpering and annoying.

I don't think most of the older women are suitable for this guy. They come with baggage and kids. Unless he is prepared to take that role on. Especially the older gal near 50ish? I am not saying he shouldn't date the "older" women, but he probably has more in common with the "younger" ones. Guess it is hard to tell with all the editing they do.

I AGREE! i honestly started by rooting for the 40 yr olds but now, (after they all moved in) im beginning to despise the 40 yr olds more..they seem more manipulative (i know i said this before, but im seeing it even more now!) like jayanna (sp?) she was being so mean to the 20 yr olds! and very unwelcoming to them when the 20s moved in...its not like the 20s wanted to..they had no choice! theres no need to act so catty...

furthermore, i think 40 yr old women ARE beautiful..but its a DIFFERENT type of beauty. theres a certain maturity and class that comes with age. im all for women taking care of themselves, looking good, etc..but they need to still act APPROPRIATELY for their age (and dress like it..40 yr olds can be sexy w/o wearing mini skirts and tube tops!)..

i feel like the 40 yr olds on this show are trying SO HARD to compete/knock out the 20s that they are NOT bringing out the 40 yr old's beauty/class...and, the oldest one, her face looked like she had SO MUCH WORK DONE on her eyebrows, they are like ALWAYS positioned the same...in that abnormally high arch! i mean, if ur trying to show that 40 yr olds are gorgeous, why are u getting all these work done to LOOK like a 20 yr old?? i really think kelli and the oldest one look sooo plastic, its not appealing nor alluring.

and, i dont think the 20s on this show have baggage..although mary DOES seem to have some deep emotional issues though..she cant control her crying!