AG or Magenta? Which one would you choose?Help Pls!

Which one would you choose? :)

• '05 Apple Green Day

• '05 Magenta City or Work

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the magenta city/work options, but that was because of the style. Had you put AG city instead of Day, I would have voted for AG, wich I like better than magenta (less girly and goes with more outfits). I might be partial, and, honestly, I have to admit I have a thing for anything green.:love:

I had to make my decision about magenta too, a while ago, but that was only after I got an AGcity, and at that point I decided my next priority would be either magenta or turquoise 05.

Please, don't misunderstand me, I really love magenta, but I just think that AG has more qualities, and it's a more special and less tyering color.

As a style, I find the day to be a very good looking bag, but not very practical for me. I tried on a friend's one, and I spent ages grabbing inside in search for what I needed. It's just too deep and too dark in there. The city and the work with their wide opening are much more practical in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more :yes: Well said!! :tup:

And for more visual persuasion:

IMG_6131.jpg

Marie:

I'm a huge fan of both AG and Magenta. But not a huge fan of the Day. Having said that, I think the Magenta, while also a strong colour, is a bit more versatile. There's something about the AG that is more "fun" and youthful and sort of saucy. The Magenta is a bit more of a "grown-up" colour. I would carry both year-round (they are Bbags after all!), but I would be a bit more comfortable carrying the Magenta in a greater number of situations.

Also, I have to say (with the devotion of the newly converted!!), the Work is a perfect size if, like me, you carry most of your belongings with you everywhere you go. I have heard that the Day can be a bit of a black hole, but I don't have first-hand experince with that.

as much as i love the Day style, i think you would prefer the city or work, so my vote is for the magenta. some people don't like how slouchy and unstructured the Day style is and since your collection has started turning more "structured", i would vote the city/work for you!

or you could mix it up and go for a new style in a color you know you love!!!

i picked magenta.. now.. i am not a girlie girlie girl..

but as i got older.. i realize that i just look better in pink... when i have pink around me.. it makes my face look nicer... prettier, healthier

i look terrible around green, and yellow... i guess its just my skin tone, but i do love green on other people...

do you have any green sweaters that you wear? if it works for you.. go for it!!

I say the AG as a color, but maybe in a different style. I love AG -- it's so fresh and fun.

About the style ... I borrowed my friends day for a few days to see if I liked it and it lasted about 4 hours. I couldn't find anything! I dug and dug and dug -- not worth it!

I have to vote for Magenta all the way Marie simply because I think it is more versatile than the AG.
However both colours are stunning and rare, you wouldnt go wrong..

Thank you so much for your responses, ladies!:tender::heart: I am still trying to decide as I love both colors equally but am not sure about the Day style yet. Could you be so kind to give me a little bit more feedback on the Day style?:yes: I appreciate your help very much, my dear PF friends!:flowers: