Advice on first Balenciaga - do i need to treat, using in the rain etc?

Hi,

Just wanted to find out how you went with not moisturizing after a couple of months. I just got a ME and am deciding whether i should moisturize then waterproof it before use. I can't really find any details on water proofing for the chevre leather, so kind of looks like not a lot of people do it.

Hi,

Just wanted to find out how you went with not moisturizing after a couple of months. I just got a ME and am deciding whether i should moisturize then waterproof it before use. I can't really find any details on water proofing for the chevre leather, so kind of looks like not a lot of people do it.

Hi, I haven't done anything to mine, I accidentally got suncream on the handle, gave it a wipe with a baby wipe but that's it. I haven't even used it in a while I must get it back out it's perfect for autumn. The advice I got was to leave it a while, then moisturise. It was warm here the few times I've used mine, so haven't experienced it in the rain yet sorry. Good look and enjoy :smile:

I treated my bals with the collonil leather gel but didn't spray them too like I do with my mulberry bags. I have the ME CITY in goatskin so it's pretty tough and I I didnt feel it needed the extra protection.

Hi if you don't mind me asking, what color is your bag? Bc I'm wondering if the tab bags are more susceptible to rain spots... thanks!