ADVICE & J12 Comparison pics 33mm and 38mm

I have a 5.25 wrist, and I got the 33 w/o diamonds. I wear so much t shirts, jeans, and casual wear a 38 would have been too rough and tumble for me.

I'm with bisousx. Drive the 1 1/2 hours. Worth it. Plus face time with your S.A.! Bonus.

I know that there are similar threads on this ? so sorry if it has been asked before. If you can only buy one J12 cause many of you have two or more and can switch, which size do you think best to be in style for the longest amount of time? A lot of people choose by their height and wrist size, but if you put that aside, do you think such large 38 mm watches will look ridiculous in 5 years? They look awesome now but will people stop wearing them or just look dated and out of style in 2013? I guess if it is what you love, then just enjoy it to death for the moment and buy something new later!:heart:

That's a good question, because something like size could possibly date a watch (if it's really big). If that's a concern for you, go with the one that looks best with your size wrist, that's what I did. Don't ask which size I have because I don't remember, LOL!

38mm seems to have more wow factor for me so I'd go with 38 unless it doesnt close properly due to the large face. I heard some people cannot wear the 38. The 33 is gorgeous too but I like the look of the larger watch. It is a matter of personal taste though.

Depends on your own preference. I personally prefer big watches, therefore my J12 white is MM38, i jus love the size, huge face and is my favourite. Not only that, most of my watches such as rolex are also big faces since i only go for sports style.

It really depends on personal taste and style like everyone has mentioned... as for me I ended up with at 33mm cuz the 38 was too big and I couldn't wear it. I tried to for a day and then my SA let me exchange it for the 33. It wouldn't sit properly on my wrist. I so wanted an automatic too! It was an extremely difficult decision to make. In the end I'm very happy with my 33. It look quite large on my wrist already.

Hi Ladies!

I need some J12 size help.:confused1:

For those that own the two sizes of J12s, I was wondering if you could post a pic of your 33mm and 38mm on the same wrist so I can see the size difference.

Thanks in advance for your time & help!:yes:

these are not mine, took them from reference that i had saved, since i liked them lol so hope this helps!
attachment.php

BlackJ12tPF001.jpg

THESE ARE 33 MM. lot of people have these, so the one that owns it might show u better.

Since this seems to get asked a lot I'd thought I'd post some comparison pics of my 2 J12's. The black ceramic with diamond bezel in the 33mm size and the 38mm size. I hope this helps some of the ladies contemplating buying this amazing watch. The difference between the 2 is that the 38mm size is automatic and the 33mm size is quartz. To me the larger watch is also fairly heavier than the smaller size. Hope this helps.:yes:

Attachments

• 092.JPG
    092.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 21,223
  • 093.JPG
    093.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 20,868
  • 094.JPG
    094.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 40,276