Advice: Flamenco in Sahara?

alikat33

Jan 3, 2017
I just bought the new Flamenco in Sahara. I liked the burgundy online but I really want a year-round color. The bag was delivered today and the Sahara color is more mustard than tan.
Should I keep it?? Or should I return it and wait for more color options to be released?
P.S. I love the versatility of this bag!!

Keep! I have the same bag. I returned it at first and then kept on thinking about it so I re-bought it. The color makes me happy - I agree, the bag is so versatile. ☺️

To me, Sahara is hard to wear and difficult to match. I say if you wear more warm toned clothing then keep, but if you wear more cool colors, I say return. Loewe releases many colors regularly, I’m sure you’ll find one that you love.

I just bought the new Flamenco in Sahara. I liked the burgundy online but I really want a year-round color. The bag was delivered today and the Sahara color is more mustard than tan.
Should I keep it?? Or should I return it and wait for more color options to be released?
I am not inventing the wheel by saying - if you feel the need to ask, then you probably shouldn’t keep it. If the bag wasn’t purchased on sale or it’s not a discontinued item (ie anagram vs new foiled logo), it might make more sense to return the item at this point as you can always repurchase it at a later time.

For me the Burgundy goes year around. The color is really beuatiful! I have seen it at the store last week.

I think if you have some doubts about the Sahara, I wouldn't buy it!