Advice... 2 yr anniversary gift???

I'll just throw out some different ideas since I'm not really sure what he's like...

1.) Hermes Tie
2.) Books by his favorite comedian or author
3.) A weekend visiting his favorite city
4.) Concert tickets or tickets to a comedy show
5.) Rolex
6.) Electronic Gadget, TV, Camera
7.) Polaroid Camera & Film :graucho:

Japster said:
I'll just throw out some different ideas since I'm not really sure what he's like...

1.) Hermes Tie
5.) Rolex
No 7 looks fun LOL:angel:

my bf isn't the 'book' nor 'tie' type. he's more into games. i thought about getting him a watch but remembered him telling me not to ever get him a watch cuz he rather use his cell phone for the time. basically, he's a food and game type of person.

Japster said:

1.) Hermes Tie
5.) Rolex

thanks for the ideas.. but the only one that connects to him is #6. i guess i should start shopping at sharper image or something.

Does he have an amazon wishlist? I know it takes a bit of surprise out of the way, but at least you know you're getting something he'd really like. Maybe ask him to make a list and then do something romantic and unexpected on the side?

Kind of like my husband..

If you are not going the fine wallet/belt/tie route.
I'd say go for

(1) The awesome new nintendo DS is coming out tomorrow!!!

(2) A nice noise canceling headphone from Bose

(3) Ipod nano for workouts (you can engrave special messages and also get student discounts online)

Well, I was going to say an IPOD with all of the songs that are special or bring back memories for you guys downloaded onto it....until I read about the wallet! I bought my DH a GRANDBAND in gold for X-mas, and he loves it. I think you can see them at www.grandband.com it is like a giant rubberband for your money....really cool!!

passerby said:
Hi sadhunni, how about getting a belt custom-made for him?

There's this leather craftsman (interesting character - pl see his page below) called Henry who custom-makes belts, wallets, bags etc:

http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/30yearsago.html

If you can spare the time, please take about 10-15 minutes to browse his site which IMHO is fascinating.

http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/rangerbelts.html

BTW if you don't mind my asking, what's your budget?

i'm kind of broke lately so my budget is 300.