Adriano Goldschmied Jeans - My new fave

i love ag's fit and how they dont sag out or wear out.

i currently have AG Club flare in 3am wash and have been seeking other washes and cuts.

sadly, despite their amazing fits for small butts and narrow hips girl like me, the dont have much of a wash or style selection or variety.

dont get me wrong, they're great but dark blue jeans with blue "b-like" stitching at the back pockets gets old quick. I wished they amped up they're colors and maybe do sth more interesting with their "b" stitching in other colors than blue or orange.

Ahh, I LOVE, LOVE AG's!!! :nuts: :love: The fit my round butt and not so uber skinny thighs perfectly... better than my sevens, coh, earnest sewn's, etc.! :nuts: I have the "stilt" in a few washes, which are great to tuck into knee high boots, but my favorite pairs are lightweight and sooo soft (hmm, I think they might be the "club," or I know at least one is)... perfect amount of stretch to smooth you out that does NOT get saggy in the bum after repeated wears! Beyond comfortable too! Love, love! :love:

they have a pair for each body type.
I'm not a pear, more of an apple{?} I'll check to see what my style is. I carry weight in my middle, not my legs/bottom.

Thanks SMo3 and coachwife - I'm not a pear... but i don't think i'm an apple... i don't really get the whole fruit thing; I'm pretty much straight up and down - no boobs, no bum LOL

All i know is that the models on shopbop have such gorgeous legs and bums and AG jeans look fantastic on them! :hysteric:

Another pair of jeans that work on my body shape are Levis 501s. I wear a 29-30 for my flats and a 28-33 for my heels. They fit me pretty tight, and the Flow works for me. It's more of a polished look. Hope that heps. I have a bum but nothing up top.

This thread has inspired me to try some AGs! I just ordered some from Revolve. Hope they fit; I have a hard time finding high-end jeans that fit me!

Let us know how they work for you. I want to try other types but want to try them on first. Good luck. I think The Flow were $89 on Revolve when I looked the other day. They were a little over $100 at Nords when I bought them on sale before Xmas.

I'm going to try to find a pair of "Stilts" ... I love the ankle length hem. I love love LOVE tucking jeans into boots, but I hate the extra hem and usually can't fit it into my CLs with such a narrow boot shaft.

I can't wait to get them!!!!!!!!!