Ack! I never want to sell on eBay again!

Next time don't use a flash, I can see that it's a pre-owned pochette cause of the patina but I don't see anything wrong with it.

e7_12.jpg

Getting a pic of the areas with the rub off was difficult: the flash washed everything out, as did using regular light. This pic was taken w/o a flash, under track lighting.

I'm So Glad This Worked Out (I'm So Sorry, For What You Had To Go Through Inbetween!). The Pochette So Beautiful & What A Fabulous Price ~ Of Course, She Kept It. Sending You Sweet Thoughts ~ It's Over!!! :smile:

OMG! Thats awful! I will say that I have been on the complaining end before but that was the lady deserved it. She described her item as excellent barely used like new condition with NO flaws such as dirty marks/stains ect. I recieved that item without the promised reciept, original tags, and very very dirty in at the very least 6 spots and with some staining. Not to mention vachetta was not new with no patina as described. It had patinaed. Not to mention she stated in auction item was purchased personally by her at the LV store when in fact it was purchsed off ebay. Point being... she was deliberately deceitful and the item was TOTALLY not as descirbed.

I took at look at your auction and might I say... I LOVE how you were very very straightfoward and honest! You gave every bit of information to the full extent even stating you purchased from ebay and from whom. I for one really appreciate how you are so thorough in your description and very clearly mentioned the rub off. This lady is nuts! She should not be complaining as you could not have been anymore honest!!! I would love to purchase items off ebayers like yourself! =)

OMG! Thats awful! I will say that I have been on the complaining end before but that was the lady deserved it. She described her item as excellent barely used like new condition with NO flaws such as dirty marks/stains ect. I recieved that item without the promised reciept, original tags, and very very dirty in at the very least 6 spots and with some staining. Not to mention vachetta was not new with no patina as described. It had patinaed. Not to mention she stated in auction item was purchased personally by her at the LV store when in fact it was purchsed off ebay. Point being... she was deliberately deceitful and the item was TOTALLY not as descirbed.

I took at look at your auction and might I say... I LOVE how you were very very straightfoward and honest! You gave every bit of information to the full extent even stating you purchased from ebay and from whom. I for one really appreciate how you are so thorough in your description and very clearly mentioned the rub off. This lady is nuts! She should not be complaining as you could not have been anymore honest!!! I would love to purchase items off ebayers like yourself! =)

I agree, when you bid on an item you have to carefuly read the auction. I believe that the buyer did not read the auction.