Abas Collection

Oh cooool, yes I love the smoothness and how chic it is. When I take it out of my purse people say oh that's niiiice. The aqua is just soooo brilliant. I was wishing that I had ordered the pink but I am satified with this color for now. I may order my mother the yellow. Cinnamon when you order come back and tell me the pieces and color you chose.

Oh cooool, yes I love the smoothness and how chic it is. When I take it out of my purse people say oh that's niiiice. The aqua is just soooo brilliant. I was wishing that I had ordered the pink but I am satified with this color for now. I may order my mother the yellow. Cinnamon when you order come back and tell me the pieces and color you chose.

Oh I will for sure...! I can't stop staring at them. Thinking of buying a nice accessory for my mothers christmas present as well.

Oh - thanks so much for posting this. I have a credit card file I purchased from Nordstoms that I've been looking for a change purse for. I just purchased the change purse from them in the same color. The prices are really reasonable for the quality that you are getting.

Oh - thanks so much for posting this. I have a credit card file I purchased from Nordstoms that I've been looking for a change purse for. I just purchased the change purse from them in the same color. The prices are really reasonable for the quality that you are getting.

Oh I am glad I could be of assistance. I love sharing shopping experiences with other women.