A Trio of Trios!! Ooops, make that a Quartet of Triplets

Wow! so fabulous!!! I just saw teal for the first time IRL last month and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I never thought I'd want that color but IRL it was amazing! Even my friend who's not into bbags said, "I want that one!" :yes:
But all of your choices are some of my faves! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Quilter, Chesh, Brunette, Tintin !!

Nicole, NYGir1 -- I totally love the way the blue and the brown go perfectly together :nuts:

WOW - that is some serious eye candy!! my fav combo is brown/blue so your choco and teal are my fav - congrats!!!
IMG_7429.jpg

WOOHOO!!!

I can't pick and stick to a fav either :shame:

But honestly, seeing them all together was a bit of a reality check :sweatdrop:

O______________________M_______________________G____________________!

I *never* knew your family was so gorgeous!! ACK! I don't have a favorite, they are all out of this world! :wtf:

You have seriously 100% improved my Thursday night.

Isn't teal amazing?!?!?

I think it must be a super-hard color to photograph cause the pics I have seen just do NOT do it justice!!! :yahoo:

Wow! so fabulous!!! I just saw teal for the first time IRL last month and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I never thought I'd want that color but IRL it was amazing! Even my friend who's not into bbags said, "I want that one!" :yes:
But all of your choices are some of my faves! Thanks for sharing!

WOW!! Great collection! The Teal looks amazing ... such thick, gorgeous leather! And you have one of my dream bags ... the 05 Chocolate ... ahhhhh ... it's so fabulous! Love your Apple Green too. Gosh ... I just love them all!