A trick I learned while at the beach!

lol what i do is... get wet.. put sand all over the wet part and wait till it dries (which is pretty fast if you are out in the sun) then brush it off and it all comes off.

i'll try the baby powder next time. hehe.

The only drawback to this is having kids inhale the baby powder, expecially little babies. There was a article in our paper about a month ago on how this was dangerous for little babies and kids. I know there is a new product made of natural ingredients (some type of clay being one of them)that is supposed to keep you sand free all day. It comes in a round jar. I have seen it at some counters in the surf stores by the beach but did not pay much attention to it because I rather swim in the pool than ocean.

The only drawback to this is having kids inhale the baby powder, expecially little babies. There was a article in our paper about a month ago on how this was dangerous for little babies and kids. I know there is a new product made of natural ingredients (some type of clay being one of them)that is supposed to keep you sand free all day. It comes in a round jar. I have seen it at some counters in the surf stores by the beach but did not pay much attention to it because I rather swim in the pool than ocean.

Use cornstarch powder, instead of talc....it works better anyway.

Great tip, I will try it today!!!