A thought on fakes

Oh I just remebered funny thing that happened to me & my loaf awhile ago;

I saw a fake paddy auction, the bag had chloe rhinestone keyring hanging on a handle - the keyring might have been authentic but the bag was veeery stiff and horrible with *bling-bling* super-shiney golden hardware...:yucky:
Few days after when I was shopping some lady suddenly stops me and screams like "OMG you have that CHLOE BAG!!!!!! Is it authentic????" Then she wanted to touch it and hold it for awhile - it was the funniest situation and the lady was a bit funny too. Suddenly she asks me "Hey...wheres the rhinestone thingye hanging?????!!! Why doesn't your bag have it???!!!" :wtf:
I asked her if she's been looking for paddys on auction sites and she was like "Yes, how did you know???" It was just too crazy.....!
I then had a long discussion with her, I adviced some reliable web stores and auction sellers to her and described her some differencies with fakes and auth paddys :lol:

yea it was just toooo funny..!! All the people around us were staring us like we were crazy when we kept intensively talking about my bag and she was screaming etc.... it was just too nuts :biggrin: