a terrible nightmare is arrived :(

I'm so sorry for You!! But now You have reason for shopping!!!

Yeah but i'm sure the heart will not follow, got me ?

Oh after all, christmas is just around the corned and this time i know what to put on my wish list.

i dont know yet if i'll replace exactly what i've lost or if i'll buy something new.

Fred

Oh my gosh. *hugs* Be sure to cancel activity on all of your credit cards. And file a report in your local police station. Never mind the bag, your IDs, social security card etc. are most valuable. I hope that bastard get whats coming to him/her.

sorry that happenned to you Fred, sounds so tragic like in the novel story..HUGS..

Fast foods chains have security camera, you can ask the manager to review the camera. It's so sad but what kind of chairs in this fast food join ? Somebody must saw something..

Oh-I'm so sorry for you. I had a purse stolen last year, and I was sick about it for weeks. It's maddening that some people think they're entitled to your possessions.

I'm soooo sorry that this happened to you! It would take me a while to recover for something like this. :sad: I sure hope you get something great for Christmas to make up for your loss.:jammin: