A Random piece of Mail

kinda wierd but I've heard it happens. lots of investors out there that will do this if they think they can buy low and make money off the deal. also, you can get on the internet white pages and type in an address and your name will come up - I know, great huh?

Great now I have some note -writing stalker sending us notes about our house sweet !
I'm sure it's just someone who really loves your house.
Didn't Oprah dio that? I vaguely remember the story, but I think she offered some ludicrous amount of money for a house that wasn't for sale, naturally they took the money!

Maybe Oprah wants to buy your house too:P

Didn't Oprah dio that? I vaguely remember the story, but I think she offered some ludicrous amount of money for a house that wasn't for sale, naturally they took the money!

Maybe Oprah wants to buy your house too:P

I wish just once I could be in the path of Oprah's RAOK! I gotta move to Chicago.

Didn't Oprah dio that? I vaguely remember the story, but I think she offered some ludicrous amount of money for a house that wasn't for sale, naturally they took the money!...

Yes, I read this as well. It was in Santa Monica, California I think.

My husband and I do that, we were interested in investing in a particular area...got property records (very easy took just a few minutes online) and wrote letters to people in a specific area. It worked, we were able to buy 2 properties (way under market) without use of a realtor.

Don't give it any thought, no one is stalking you. It means you have a desirable home.

I also got mail that said a company wanted to buy my house ....... I later found out that some co. wants to build retirement homes in the empty property across the st. They looked up my property from the county court house or on-line (I believe?) and got all the info. my neighbors also got the same letter.

My dad got three offers to buy his 1986 Cutlass. I think the people who keep offering to buy it want to make themselves a customized "ghetto cruiser" ala Pimp My Ride or something. It's weird to get notes on your door from strangers wanting to buy your car.