~ A Pandemonium of CLs from laurayuki ~ \(@(I)@)/

Thank you !!

Fantastic collection!! Love the new butterfly!

laurayuki! I was wondering how nude are they against your skin tone? I'm looking for a nude patent VP. It's a debate between camel & nude to match my skin tone. Camel looks great against my skin tone but it's a bit dark. I can't find any nude patent CL's in my area to see in person. My skin tone is medium golden/asian. Do you have a better picture of the nudes against your skin? Thanks!
personally i like the nude more than the camel. I am asian and even though my skin is suppose to be yellow it has pink undertones to it and sometimes i am tanned in the summer so it's more bronze. I think the nude goes better with my skin and the camel is too yellow. I also find the camel maybe harder to match clothes. It looks better with brown tones and maybe red but i think nude looks great with every color! :smile: hoep this helps

Laura I have no words seriously..Love every single pair of CL's you own.
Especially your latest purchases...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they look soooo HOT on you...Simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !!

personally i like the nude more than the camel. I am asian and even though my skin is suppose to be yellow it has pink undertones to it and sometimes i am tanned in the summer so it's more bronze. I think the nude goes better with my skin and the camel is too yellow. I also find the camel maybe harder to match clothes. It looks better with brown tones and maybe red but i think nude looks great with every color! :smile: hoep this helps

Thank you laurayuki!! your tips help sealed the deal! The patent nude vp are coming home to me in a few days :yahoo: ! btw thanks for the hairspray tip for the BL glitter dress, it helps a lot with the glitter fallout.

Finally got the Navy flannel loubout. I had to size up a half size in these! totally random!

I love that they are almost black but with a faint navy tint... I really love them.. and they are really really tall.. didn't realize haha
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not to mention my new completed project padparadascha and same color AB yoyospina in nude

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01525.jpg
    DSC01525.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 775
  • DSC01526.JPG
    DSC01526.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 775
  • DSC01528.JPG
    DSC01528.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC01529.jpg
    DSC01529.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 757
  • DSC01530.jpg
    DSC01530.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 757
last but not least since i couldn't find the lady claude in blue acid python anymore imagine my surprise when i found the VP version in vegas!

half size smaller than my usual size but i'm kind of in between 35.5 and 36 anyway.. so here you go! :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01531.jpg
    DSC01531.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 747
  • DSC01532.JPG
    DSC01532.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 749
Fabulous new additions! Your DIY strass looks amazing! And OMG on the Acid Blue VPs, did you just get those in LV recently? I have been wanting these forever!

of course i've seen them all already on FB, but i just had to come back and comment here also.... ALL your additions are amazing... the bianca suede red zip is a gorgeous color on you, you are one of the few to rock the loubouts, the DIY strass came out so well, and of course, the acid python! :drool: you know if you ever tire of those, you know who to call! :yes: