A New F06 B-Bag...Today???

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
SoCal confession...I am fixed on getting a new b-bag...trying to decide on color and style... I would so like to see additional pics of the new bags, but I may not be able to wait...

I thought about pre-ordering a black part-time, but BNY will not receive black. Still thinking about new colors...

(Deleted pic from eBay France...thought it might be new color at first...but no...)

Here's the babelfish translation ... doesn't help much. ;) I separately translated the two times he mentioned blue, and the translations were "average blue" and "constant blue" ... lol

SUPERB SAC TEN OF BALENCIAGA MODELS 48H CONSTANT WEEKEND OF COLOR BLUE; it A ETE ACHETE IN SHOP A PARIS IT there A TWO MONTHS BUT N A EVER SERVED BUS PLAIT NOT A SA OWNER FOR WHICH I PUT IT ON SALE; IT IS BOOK WITH ITS SAC ANTI DUST, CAN BE AMENE IN SHOP FOR ETE AUTHENTICATES AND IS REALLY SPLENDID! MODEL OF BIG SIZE THUS, VERY PRACTICAL LIKE VOLUME TO LEAVE ON A JOURNEY A FEW DAYS AND EXTREMELY RARE ON EBAY! ATTENTION, I ALSO SELL THE AVERAGE MODEL IN ROSE; IT A ETE OFFERED IN SAME TIME AND A ETE ACHETE TO The SAME PLACE; LOOK AT MY ADVERTISEMENT THANK YOU

Perhaps I should have posted the pic on the "colors that look alike thread"...still thinking about a new bag...debating...purchase a twiggy or wait for city...