A little reveal and a BIG thank you to BagLuv & Guccigal. Made my day!!!

This Picture Is Gorgeous:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you ladies :love: :heart:

Here's an action pic of the Feux du Ciel this morning :yahoo:

PC040182.jpg

You wear everything so well - all your accessories, scarf, and Herbag!

Congrats! I too have had terrible X'mases throughout my life, I'm afraid. It's my least favorite holiday. I only plan to have dinner with 2 closest friends and that's it. I don't really speak to my family. It's magic how this forum brought people together in unexpected ways and the family you build (and spend most time with) is far more important than blood.

Thank you ladies :love:

And Transcendent-- your words really moved me. You're so right. And thank you and ILML both, and you other amazing ladies, for the compliments, you made me :shame: :heart:

Thanks, everyone, for helping me get through this--for helping me remember the spirit of the season. I cant be selfish because there won't be a bunch of gifts and my whole extended family won't be together. I need to remember the spirit of the season, be thankful for what I've got-- and I am! I'm thankful I'll spend Christmas with my SO, mom and dad. :heart: and I'm SO INCREDIBLY blessed to count you all as friends! Darnit, I'm boo-hooing again :shame:

Thank you ladies :love:

And Transcendent-- your words really moved me. You're so right. And thank you and ILML both, and you other amazing ladies, for the compliments, you made me :shame: :heart:

Thanks, everyone, for helping me get through this--for helping me remember the spirit of the season. I cant be selfish because there won't be a bunch of gifts and my whole extended family won't be together. I need to remember the spirit of the season, be thankful for what I've got-- and I am! I'm thankful I'll spend Christmas with my SO, mom and dad. :heart: and I'm SO INCREDIBLY blessed to count you all as friends! Darnit, I'm boo-hooing again :shame:

Love you bunches too, Sarah :heart: Just remember we're your other family and we take care of each other here too so no worries about boo hooing, we're here to listen and lift your spirits!!!!! :heart::love:

RBB - Your new twilly & scarf (Love the colorway & you look FAB in it!!!) are just wonderful & the sentiments behind them - well, what could be better? I hope you enjoy both of these lovelies & the fabulous friendships behind them for years to come! hNe

Things will get better RazorbelleO don't worry. What really amazes me is you are one person who has this positive vibes...:yes:
You and your famille will get your good karma for sure...
:heart:

Thanks ladies :heart:

My bag/accessory-hating SO actually complimented me on the scarf when I wore it yesterday! I was like :wtf: I've got the twilly on my Herbag today :love:

Also it's come to my attention that I might have offended and /or given some people the wrong impression, if so, that wasn't my attention and I apologize! 'Nuff said about that.

I downloaded the new Gossip Girl on iTunes so I could see Lily's birkins again. So fab!