A little fall accessory shopping!

Shoes - beautiful purchases!! I LOVE that scarf - you will get LOTS of wear out of it - I bought it last Christmas and really like it. You know, "one present for them, one for me".....

Do the gloves run true to size? I really need a pair of gloves for the upcoming change in season....

Thank you girls! The gloves run true - I have 6.5 and 7....and bought the 7 and it's perfect....I'm so happy with the style too, as sometimes over the phone descriptions can be difficult but Lois in Troy @ NM is wonderful to work with! I was just so pleased to have asked and find one of the scarves! And the Christmas shopping? I do that as well -- only this year I think dh is watching me a little more closely after my purchases lately:upsidedown: :angel:

shoes319 said:
Thank you girls! The gloves run true - I have 6.5 and 7....and bought the 7 and it's perfect....I'm so happy with the style too, as sometimes over the phone descriptions can be difficult but Lois in Troy @ NM is wonderful to work with! I was just so pleased to have asked and find one of the scarves! And the Christmas shopping? I do that as well -- only this year I think dh is watching me a little more closely after my purchases lately:upsidedown: :angel:

We'll just have to do some Christmas shopping in Boston this year, Shoes!

whoa Shoes! Congrats!!!
I LOOOVE your snowglobe! THat color is gorgeous!!! and I love the little ornamnets all around the globe. The pattern looks incredible when you tie it.
I learned to tie the scarf like a tie. Looks great with a plain sweater.
and wooo such chic gloves!!!!
good buy! good buy!! :flowers::love: