A little blue today....

i have a daughter, and you cracked me up about the principal in another post. i will be sure to have a kelly in time for that visit.
but for what it's worth, i remember being not a very great teen, and my mom and i are very close now, and i actually loved her the whole time that i was a dreaded teen. it's just the hormones talking, and it's probably as hard on her right now, the way she sees and feels things, as it is on you, a sane person.

lemme see...

- when i'm blue, either my DH or pup cheer me up right quick.

- if that doesn't work, then either a phone call to a friend or a quick sesssion of yoga (for endorphins).

- if THAT doesn't work, then i usually turn on the news or BBC and realize in a couple of seconds that in comparison the other parts of the world, my life is REALLY not that bad.

- ultimate last resort, facial w/ my favorite esthetican! 90 minutes of pampering & a glass of champagne does wonders!

btw, Donna, congrats on your new croc... details please. birk, kelly or another glorious HAC?:shame: plus is it SO or on the lookout? and or are we still refering to the same present for the big 50? my apologies for my inquisitive nature but i'm currently in the saving mode so in the meantime, i'm living vicariously through others.:flowers:

Much better today! Didn't find a bloody thing to buy the other day but tried really hard though!

H_L.....I've pretty much decided finally that no matter how hard I try, I just can't reconcile to the Ostrich skin, SO....I'm purchasing a vintage chocolate Porosus Croc Kelly from Lux-Zurich which will take the place of the Ostrich. YAY!!!! And I can't wait until she arrives.....
I'm the pits if I have to special order something....I just don't get along well with waiting!!!!!

Hi D!!! I'm glad you're feeling better.... Your DD will be over it soon, and before you know it, you'll be going shopping at H with her, like I do with mine..!!!!:yes: :tender:

Oh Duna....I can't wait for that day! So far, the teenage years have added more grey hair to my head than anything else!!!!

Thank God for Hermes that's all I can say.....

Oh Khoi!!!!! I know you're right....I do see the struggles she goes through and if the truth be told, I wouldn't want to go through the teen years again myself. Oh Lordy....it's a hard world out there....

Congrats on the new Kelly, shopmom! And glad to hear you're feeling better. What relaxes me...

-talk to a friend on the phone or in person
-take a nap
-get a pedicure
-watch TV

shopmom411 said:
I'm purchasing a vintage chocolate Porosus Croc Kelly from Lux-Zurich which will take the place of the Ostrich. YAY!!!! And I can't wait until she arrives.....

WHEW!! I am SOOO happy that someone here bought that baby -- and saved me from myself!! Congrats Shopmom -- Patiently waiting to see pictures of your with that beauty on your arm!!!:yahoo: :wlae:

yay - i'm glad you're feeling better, donna. i can only imagine how tough it is to raise a teenage daughter. *sigh* yes, today's world is definitely rougher than when we were babes.

your new bag sounds lovely. can't wait to see pics.

p.s. now it's my turn to be blue. i don't have a teenage daugher to deal with. the closest equivalent - tempermental DH.:sad: worse part is that i already exercised today and i don't see my esthetician until friday. if this continues, i might have to resort to some retail therapy midweek. :cry: