A Lap Dance For Diddy's Son Justin

This does not shock me at all .....totally agree IRRESPONSIBLE but im sure its not MOMMY is "DADDY"

MediaTakeOut.com found out that Justin's mother Misa Hylton is responding to the lap dance photos we posted earlier this week. Here's what she had to tell radio DJ Miss Info New York Hot 97.1):

1. this lapdance (which by the way was by a fully-dressed teenage girl) happened at a teen party in New Jersey.
2. neither Diddy nor Misa were there and both Diddy and Misa do not condone the behavior at all.
3. the security team that was with Justin that night has been fired because of their negligence.
4. in the words of Justin's mom: "Its so crazy. These teens think that its nothing, like its dancing. But this is big problem for Justin. Real big. I dont play that at all!"

Who would have thought that posting those pics would have caused such problem...

MediaTakeOut.com found out that Justin's mother Misa Hylton is responding to the lap dance photos we posted earlier this week. Here's what she had to tell radio DJ Miss Info New York Hot 97.1):

1. this lapdance (which by the way was by a fully-dressed teenage girl) happened at a teen party in New Jersey.
2. neither Diddy nor Misa were there and both Diddy and Misa do not condone the behavior at all.
3. the security team that was with Justin that night has been fired because of their negligence.
4. in the words of Justin's mom: "Its so crazy. These teens think that its nothing, like its dancing. But this is big problem for Justin. Real big. I dont play that at all!"

Who would have thought that posting those pics would have caused such problem...

At least she says they don't condone the behaviour...But still!! EEKS!

ticklemethu I agree I heard a commercial and the number 1 age group with AIDS and STD's are 13-16 year old ....makes a lap dance seem harmless "EVEN THOUGH" it is wrong

t4 the pic Prada's Meadow