A gray Chanel club thread for a gray Chanel trend

mspaul

Jan 14, 2014
I've noticed a lot of gray beauties popping in this forum lately, specially at November purchases thread, so I thought to myself... why not start a thread with gray Chanel goods? I, sadly, own none :P but am glad to admire all of yours!

Reactions: LoverOfPrettyThings
Seriously tempted last week by the 20C grey flaps... I had been searching for the perfect navy with gold but saw the greys when I went into the store and now can’t decide. Any input would be very helpful!
They’re both so beautiful. I had the same dilemma too but decided for me Navy over grey because I’m nervous about a bag in a lighter color, especially in the jumbo size. I also like how the hardware pops against the darker color. Either way.. they’re both a great choice!

Seriously tempted last week by the 20C grey flaps... I had been searching for the perfect navy with gold but saw the greys when I went into the store and now can’t decide. Any input would be very helpful!

I was torn between the navy and light grey mini flaps. Both of the colors made my heard stop, but in the end, I went with navy blue. I was so worried about color transfer or getting the grey mini dirty. This is my first mini flap and I am completely smitten with them.

Both are beauties. I only bought the grey because I have been waiting for a grey and light gold combo for forever. I had a grey and silver hardware and couldn’t love it.