A few new purchases :)

Wow great buys!! I love everything!! I only have two MAMs and I guess they would be considered "newer" but each of their handles are different, not like the "floppy handle issue" just softer or stiffer based on the leather. Congrats on your new babies!

Wow great buys!! I love everything!! I only have two MAMs and I guess they would be considered "newer" but each of their handles are different, not like the "floppy handle issue" just softer or stiffer based on the leather. Congrats on your new babies!

Thanks! :smile: I have gotten some good basic colors...now I want to branch out and get some color! Too many to pick from...marine, plum, concord, pool, royal, berry, lavendar, denim..ahh! What color MAMs do you have?

Thanks! :smile: I have gotten some good basic colors...now I want to branch out and get some color! Too many to pick from...marine, plum, concord, pool, royal, berry, lavendar, denim..ahh! What color MAMs do you have?

Just light grey and black, I haven't branched into the fun colors yet, but hopefully soon!