Jimmy Choo A few days until my Choo!Choo! (Riki)

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Hi ladies - I am a balenciaga addict who just bought her first Choo bag! I fell in love with the White Patent Riki today, it should be here in a few days. Wanted to ask the experts here - is White Patent harder to keep clean/care for than white leather?:sweatdrop:

Congratulations!! Patent in general is easier to keep scratches off than calf leather which is really soft. If this is a new Riki it is a newer version of the patent than a older style that was more crinkly. The newer version shows fingerprints, etc. more but you can just wipe them off.

Congratulations brunettetiger! 1st Choo, it's just the beginning! :graucho: Cheers!
I agree with lionlaw. Patent is less maintenance than Calf leather (which I have). I have heard the same thing regarding the older patent versus the newer version. Either way, generally for Patent, wiping it off will do the trick! Enjoy her! :tup::okay:

Congrats brunettetiger! I agree I think patent would be easier then calf leather. I have a white Rikki in calf leather, I loooove it but it's been a hard road to keep it clean. Please post pics, good luck :flowers:

Congratulations brunettetiger on your new venture into Choo Land:choochoo:
I hope you love your new Riki and I am sure it will be the first of many:graucho:

Be sure to post photos:tup:

anyone else have the white patent in a riki or ramona? gosh the ramona looks huge in white patent! such a pretty bag I can't wait! I woulda been able to bring it home the other night when I bought it, but NM had to find me another one because the one I tried on had a pen mark on it that wouldn't come off. I hate when that happens...

Anyhoo, thanks for the kind words and I will be posting her soon!

finally, here she is!!! I just love the finish on this bag! The perfect pearly white that looks great casual and dressy:yahoo:. I can't wait to take her on her first outing!

I was real careful not to rub her on my jeans....geez the things we go through for our bags!

Attachments

• IMG_1429.JPG
    IMG_1429.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 103