a collection fit for a "pr1nc355"

Thanks, ebayBAGS, belairprincess, may3545, and YaYa3!

YaYa: I can't decide on a favorite, either! Each one has a special meaning for me (I know that might sound very sappy, but it's true:blush:).

Thanks, dbeth and mal!

The NPs are exclusive to the boutiques, I think. I think I saw a display one at SCP. They were an impulse buy that I had to have as soon as I saw them:nuts:

Beautiful collection, Pr1nc355. But I think my wallet wants to slap you around. Thanks to your modeling pics, I just bought the black jazz/burgundy patent No Prives. Funny thing, I had seen them at the boutique before, but never even tried them on since they didn't catch my attention then.

Beautiful collection, Pr1nc355. But I think my wallet wants to slap you around. Thanks to your modeling pics, I just bought the black jazz/burgundy patent No Prives. Funny thing, I had seen them at the boutique before, but never even tried them on since they didn't catch my attention then.

Glad to "help" you:devil:! You won't regret your purchase, though...you'll get so much wear from them, and they're hot, too! Do you have a collection thread, if so, post pics of them there! And if you don't have a thread, start one:biggrin:

I know I already posted these in the reveal thread, but I thought I'd complete my collection. I'm not going to be adding anything for at least a month (fingers crossed!), so I'm safe with saying this is my complete collection for a while.

nude/red patent Very Prive:
CLnudepatentvps005.jpg

CLnudepatentvps014.jpg