A Closet full of Bags - miu miu1´s collection

And for the fun of it, some group pics of my Bals :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOAH! These are incredible! Just out of interest, are they all either City or Town sizes?

My favourite bag of all time is the Miu Miu vitello lux top handle bow satchel. I finally got one earlier this year in light pink and now am hankering after the light grey one (Apologies for not knowing the official names of the colours! I'm terrible at things like that!)

Jo x

So I went to do some christmas shopping with my parents. We went to one of my favorite stores that sells designer bags and clothes. And they started their sale :graucho:
While my mom and I were browsing the bags my dad got me and my mom both a surprise bag! We both did´nt even notice till he came back with two bags, one for each of use! And what a surprise it was. I have been eyeing this bag for some time and after seeing reveals here I had my heart set on it. So here it is!

ARGH! Only just got to this post! My favourite bag! (Although mine is just pink!) Such an unusual combination of colours here! Love it! :biggrin:

WOAH! These are incredible! Just out of interest, are they all either City or Town sizes?

My favourite bag of all time is the Miu Miu vitello lux top handle bow satchel. I finally got one earlier this year in light pink and now am hankering after the light grey one (Apologies for not knowing the official names of the colours! I'm terrible at things like that!)

Jo x

All Citys and the last one is a town :P
Love the miu miu bows!

Last edited:
Well, I have vacation (:yahoo:) I thought is was about time to take some new pics of my collection. Since the thread is called "A Closet full of Bags" I though it would be nice to include some pics of my closet ;)
Enjoy & thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 668
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 683
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 674
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 680
My Balenciaga bags. I´m really missing a red and yellow in my collection...
(Excuse the bare feet on the last pic :P)

Attachments

• Bals4.JPG
    Bals4.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 704
  • Bals3.JPG
    Bals3.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 709
  • Bals2.JPG
    Bals2.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 714
  • Bal1.JPG
    Bal1.JPG