A black clutch

Which black clutch :

• BV silk satin knot clutch

• Chanel timeless clutch

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^Unfortunately no. I def see the merits for each one. And might even consider getting both! Albeit one at a time. Thanks for the comments. I'll keep all posted.

well, both is the perfect combination, isn`t it? :smile:

i`m totally into BV but i somehow have to agree with all the previous posts tending to the chanel. it`s just more of a fashion statement when you wear it dressed down while the BV has to sparkle in front of some formal dress...

i`ve also seen a very nice flap clutch in a post somewhere, maybe also something you might want to consider?

C_24, do you mean a flap clutch by BV? I do like the flap triangular one but not in black but Ottone! Sighs, I just love purses too much (can never have too many, yeah)! :girlsigh:

no, sorry, my piggy, i meant a chanel flap clutch...it looks like a classic flap bag just without the straps...

the bv flap clutch is gorgeous as well but i think it fits very little and is more to use as a make up bag i guess (but remember: way cheaper and still intrecciato!)

^^I think I know which one. Hmmm, I think I still like the shape of the timeless (taco shape notwithstanding). ;)

Yup, more excuse to get another purse, that also doubles as make-up pouch! :lol:

oh my, just don`t blame us if you`re owner of SEVERAL new clutches, some BV and some chanel :smile:

to be honest, i would be as clueless which one to chose as you are! they are all simply too irrestistable!

Vote for the BV clutch...

I don't know why but I think the BV clutch is more elegant and timeless than the Chanel's. (note: I'm a Chanel Lover too.., but for this piece, I'll get the clutch. It's on my wishlist ... LOL)