Scarves 90 CM Cashmeres....Let's Show, Tell, and Enable!!

What a gorgeous shawl, Chanel, I absolutely love the bolduc design and what a beautiful
c/w! Looks beautiful on you!!!

Thank you pamella :hugs:! Me too, really love the Bolduc design, so far I have this little cashmere, the big GM in brown and a 90 silk one in khaki. I hope to add a black/white GM or a khaki GM to my collection in the future :biggrin:. I also heard about the new Bolduc shawls with fringes for this winter, haven't seen them IRL yet but they sound promising to me :nuts:.

This thread is just a delight! I’ve enjoyed the pictures so much!
Well, I always thought about 90 cashmere and the previous week I’ve got my first one!
That’s Chasse en Inde in orange/turquoise/blanc. The c/w is bright and lively, exactly what I needed to cheer me up during these dark winter days!

Attachments

• IMG_4932.jpg
    IMG_4932.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG_4915.jpg
    IMG_4915.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_4928.jpg
    IMG_4928.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,303
Last edited:
Well, I've found how to download full-sized photos in the post. :biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For some reason, I haven't visited this thread before today. I like the 90 cashmeres, even better for me if they had rolled hems instead of fringes.

I thought I would re-post pics of my La Charmante Aux Animaux fringed 90 here (from the Fall 2012 Scarf thread)- I'm in awe that the fringe is in lavender, while the scarf background is in Naturel.

CW17 Naturel/Bois de Rose/Vert
Annie Faivre 2012

Attachments

• photo-85_zpse3ba21be.jpg
    photo-85_zpse3ba21be.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 527
  • photo-86_zps39d390ce.jpg
    photo-86_zps39d390ce.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 512
  • photo-88_zps6fa92ef1.jpg
    photo-88_zps6fa92ef1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 516
For some reason, I haven't visited this thread before today. I like the 90 cashmeres, even better for me if they had rolled hems instead of fringes.

I thought I would re-post pics of my La Charmante Aux Animaux fringed 90 here (from the Fall 2012 Scarf thread)- I'm in awe that the fringe is in lavender, while the scarf background is in Naturel.

Annie Faivre 2012
The colors in this are soft and beautiful - LOVE!
You've shown some real beauties, jamberry, I believe that I have loved all of your selections!

The older 90 cashmeres had the rolled hems (like my Oiseaux.)
I'm not sure when they switched to the fringe, but the fringe in your Charmante is gorgeous!

Monceau - H switched to the fringe and a lighter weave in 2009. Your Oiseaux is a great score, congrats.

jamberry - glad u posted ur c/s here. Wish this thread was more active, even if I was a protractor when it started. I think the contrasting color of the fringe is esp nice.

The colors in this are soft and beautiful - LOVE!
You've shown some real beauties, jamberry, I believe that I have loved all of your selections!

The older 90 cashmeres had the rolled hems (like my Oiseaux.)
I'm not sure when they switched to the fringe, but the fringe in your Charmante is gorgeous!

Thank you, Monceau, for such a sweet compliment! I just wish there were more 90 cashmeres out there to choose from. They are so easy to wear for me.

Monceau - H switched to the fringe and a lighter weave in 2009. Your Oiseaux is a great score, congrats.

jamberry - glad u posted ur c/s here. Wish this thread was more active, even if I was a protractor when it started. I think the contrasting color of the fringe is esp nice.

Seton, thank you! I'm glad my store had one to try on, since I passed on it when I first saw it on the US H-website. So much nicer IRL IMO, and I'd have to say, I was drawn to the fringe, too. Thanks for sharing this info on the changes H made to the 90 c/s in '09.

Wow, I love that contrasting fringe color, Jamberry - I haven't seen that before. Wonder how they did it! These 90 cm cashmeres are so difficult to find in my boutique, darn it!!

Annie Faivre 2012

Wow, I love that contrasting fringe color, Jamberry - I haven't seen that before. Wonder how they did it! These 90 cm cashmeres are so difficult to find in my boutique, darn it!!

Thanks, luvbolide! I practically gave up on the 90 cashmeres, too- so hard to find a decent selection IMO. DH & I were trying to figure out how they wove this so you get the contrasting fringe color. Still a mystery..