5'5 speedy owners! Speedy 25 or 30?

1. Hi there,

Recently I got myself a Speedy 30. I love it to bits as it's so versatile. However, I'm starting to feel that it's a little too big for me. I'm 5'5, 165cm tall. Should I get Speedy 25 instead? What size did you girls get?

2. I'm 5'3 and I love my 30..my friend who's 5'9 has 25..so it's all depends on personal preference :smile:

3. I'm short and I ended up with both. The 25 looked better on me and the 30 I can barely pull off. Your at a great height because you'd look great in either one.

4. I'm around 5ft. 2/3 and I've always liked the 25.

5. I had the same dilemma a few weeks ago.

I got both!

I am the same height as you -

here are my pics

[​IMG]

30-

[​IMG]

6. 30 v 25
    [​IMG]

I must say I prefer my 25
    [​IMG]

7. I personally think that speedy 25 at tall women is charming. Maybe your height is less important then the space you need for your things. I decided to buy the 25 because I don't carry much things. Oh, I'm 5.9 ft.

8. I'm 5'5 and 132 lbs and I love my speedy 30.
    I think its really about how much stuff you carry.

9. i'm 5'6/130lbs and i got the 30. i personally think the 30 looks better on me, plus i find the 25 a bit small for my daily essentials :smile:

10. I'm 5' 6" and I have both

I got compliments on both of them. I think you should have both too, LOL

11. i think the solution is to get both. hahaha. i'm 5'5 too (2 cm taller than you to be exact) and i have both. i love my 30 more, cos it holds sooooo much!

12. I'm 5'5 and have the 30 it's great!

13. I'm 5'6'' and I have the perfo speedy which I believe is the 30 size. But the 25 is very cute too. Maybe you should get both, can't have too many lvs;)

14. Im 5'3 and i have a 30...found the 25 too small

15. I love my 25 (I am about 5'3) but I could see myself getting the 30 too. I like both! The 25 is the perfect size (fits a lot more than one would think) and it's nice because it can take you into the evening and it doesn't look like an enormous casual bag.