40 cm Birkin - questions

Hello,
i'm dreaming of a birkin 40 now. does anyone know the size of the Box that the birkin 40 comes in?
i plan to go to Paris and would like to ensure my luggage inside compartment is large enough for me to bring home the Box that a Birkin 40 comes in.

I will hand carry the bag back, just wanted to put the empty box in the luggage :smile:
please help.

thank you xox

Hello,
i'm dreaming of a birkin 40 now. does anyone know the size of the Box that the birkin 40 comes in?
i plan to go to Paris and would like to ensure my luggage inside compartment is large enough for me to bring home the Box that a Birkin 40 comes in.

I will hand carry the bag back, just wanted to put the empty box in the luggage :smile:
please help.

thank you xox

you can always take the bag with you and ship the empty box home if your luggage space is not enough :smile:

HEy everybody, whats the current retailprice for a 40 in either clemance or togo, black gold hardware??? Does anybody know?

i am searching for one but dont want to spend to much for a preloved birkin...

DennisLVoes said:
HEy everybody, whats the current retailprice for a 40 in either clemance or togo, black gold hardware??? Does anybody know?

i am searching for one but dont want to spend to much for a preloved birkin...

It varies fr countries to countries... Best to check with your local H store

Alternatively, there is pricing thread in the shoppin section.

Good luck!