$30,000 Croc Satchel!!!

seriously 30,000 i thought when they did the 10,000 thing they were strecthiign it but 30,000 um i am not sure about this well at least now i can now say to some of those snob chloe ,balenciagia peeps um yeah COach not only has svereal 1,000 = bags but they have also introduced a 30,000 bag .. but i do have to admit that bag is actually really hot like i actually have been looking for a nice large tote i wld possibly pay no more than 2500 but wow 30,000 lol that is like college tution ......

It looks like the Hampton's Carryall in Alligator. I know the Bleeker Shopper comes in Alligator as well and I think it was $30K too. I'm sure those that can afford thousand dollar bags don't care about PCE! LOL

I've said this before, if I was an heir to the Buffet or Walton fortune, I'd buy it (well not that one but the bleeker shopper) because I'm sure at that level, $30K to them is the equivalent of what $50 is to me. :P

We've discussed very high-priced Coach bags before, and I still maintain that the people who buy those bags are generally so unconcerned with finances and labels that it doesn't matter to them. They can buy what they like, regardless of price, and it is likely that the circle they travel in knows very well that they can afford the latest LV or Hermes, too, so they have no problem paying that much for a Coach. They have nothing to prove via label, so the phrase, "It's only a Coach" doesn't apply for them.

The bag is actually larger than it appears in the photo...I had a hard time putting it up on my shoulder...if one were to buy it they would probably use it as a carry on/luggage as it is just too awkward to carry around for long.

Once a bag reaches over about $2500, it starts to be a turn-off because that is just ridiculous.

Unless you have a TON of money, and that kind of cash is no big thing...but ew. $30,000? I could only HOPE to have a car that costs that much!