3,000 posts: a tribute to

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
Grandad Brynn. Thought I was going to say tpf (wonderful) or Etsy (awesome), weren't you? :smile:

Is it possible to love a dog you have never met, and will now never have the chance to meet?

I first read about Grandad Brynn on the lovely Wiccaweys website:

In Paul and Sarah's words:

Untitled Document

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Grandad Brynn[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Brynn joined us from Bryn Kennels in Wales.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Originally named Burt by Jo and Darren at the Kennels, this old boy had been found abandoned....probably come down from one of the hill farms.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The day I met Brynn, I had originally gone down to see a pup that Jo and Darren were looking to home, however when I saw Brynn it was love at first sight....[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Grandad Brynn as he is known by his friends, family and many admirers is an absolute angel, a real gentleman. He is a LEGEND in the rescue world and has friends across the country.

GB is now estimated to be in his early 20's!

He is wonderful with everyone and everything. When Brynn arrived, he only spoke Welsh, however he is now bi-lingual! )
Brynn is impecably behaved. He is excellent with puppies, showing a huge amount of wisdom and patience with them. Puppies all adore Brynn.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Brynn is a loving, trusting and happy soul - who is more than happy with laying in the back garden watching the world go by[/FONT]

Unquote

I have been planning to go to England next year with my bro (main goal: to visit Anfield, home of Liverpool Football Club) and was also hoping to drop by Wiccaweys so that I could meet the legendary GB. However, the latter part of this wish cannot be fulfilled now:

An Error Has Occurred!

Grandad Brynn passed away on 5 September 2006, and left behind a heartbroken Sarah and Paul.

That look in his eyes ...

GB will now be reunited with Libby (please read their story in the Rainbow Bridge section of the wiccaweys website):

Happy Christmas in advance to all at tpf, and should anyone of you happen to be in the vicinity of Wiccaweys, please take the opportunity to meet the wonderful Paul and Sarah and their animal family.

OMG! That is so sad, but so sweet Passerby! Congratulations on your 3000th post! You are always so helpful to everyone on this site- and it's always such a pleasure to read your posts! HEre is to another 3000, and to Grandad Brynn!

jag and Danica, thanks so much for the kind words. OK, I admit this is a disguised bump! :smile:

Might as well use this opportunity to talk about Etsy ... Since there are so many talented artists there, one quick way to browse is this:

Pick a seller you like and then go to her or his Feedback. From there, you'll find artists that the seller buys from.

Seller picked: Ishdesigns from Australia:

Etsy :: ***SUPER HOLIDAY SALE now until 7 January! ***

Based on her feedback ...

Kuriloff
Etsy :: Original drawing of a female EYE mini

stilettoheights
Etsy :: A Haunted Beauty II - (double sided pendant) mixed media collage art

MorganDesign
Etsy :: Necklace with a difference

BlossomHill
Etsy :: Soft Angora Bunny - Cupcake

malien00
Etsy :: Personalized Notecards (sexy chef)

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=malien00personalizednotrf7.jpg

WindysDesigns
Etsy :: EARRINGS - Blue Onyx Floral Earrings

creativedesignz
Etsy :: Sterling Aqua Bracelet (free postage)

SharaLambethDesigns
Etsy :: Hummingbird and Freshwater Pearl Earrings

Passerby, you should become a personal shopper I swear. No one can come up with as any suggestions as you do for everyone here! Seriously, you are a sweetheart!