28cm HAC?

Pack all your belongings, Shopmom. You know you'll be moving into the store. The minute you step into that shop, you'll feel as if you made your way home.:graucho: The bed is still there on the 3rd floor.

ok, here goes...

Hac sizes...

h47 x w55 x d28

h22 x w30 x d16

h32 x w45 x d25

h31 x w40 x d20

h22 x w30 x d16

there is also a new 36cm wide HAC....too big for me...I was shown one yesterday as they didn't have a 35 birkin to show me (suuuure they didn't)....looked learge, and I'm around 5'6".

Shopmom, not everyone would agree with me, but I find the 32 HAC closer to a 35 than a 30. NOT in exact measurements of course, but in "feel". It just feels and looks heftier and closer to a 35 than it does to my 30's.

So knowing that you prefer smaller bags and you were leaning toward a 30 but liking the shape of the HAC, the 28 might just work for you. I still think you should attempt to find one to try on in person first though (although I've never seen a 28), but the added height might give you enough extra space where it would be comparable to a 30.

Maybe ask jemzenjewels for the exact dimensions and then use HG's suggestion for the cut-out.

I'm just as curious about the 28 (didn't know there was one until you mentioned it). I hope you find one to inspect in the flesh. But HG's cut-out suggestion is certainly worth trying.

Good point Style101.....I'll eMail Rachel at Jemz and get the measurements....I'm still leaning towards the 30cm Birkin unless this works out better for me. Also, in Togo it'll be nice and sqwooshy .....I need a sqwooshy bag.