25cm Kelly?

Thank you for the pics, Everyone!!!!!

SUE!!!! Your bags are TDF gorgeous. I can just see you toting around that stunning Vermillion Kelly....it looks GREAT on you.

I'm off to see just how much stuff you can put inside a 25cm.

Here is a photo of my 25cm croc kelly with GH.
I use it mostly for nights on the town. I do have to use smaller wallets though with these bag - not my giant azaps or trifold bearns! heh! I usually carry so much stuff around with me....;) I believe this one with the "^" is a porosus.

Attachments

• kelly 25 croc1.JPG
    kelly 25 croc1.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 159
  • kelly 25 croc2.JPG
    kelly 25 croc2.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 139
I found that the 25 was darling on me, despite my 5ft9 fat frame. But in the end, it seemed too much like something a sweet lithe thing would wear elegantly that I decided to pass.

That croc is TDF. Wasn't there a member who had a 25 in Braise croc as well? Star perhaps?

Here's mines!

attachment.php

Shopmom, I think that the 25cm is perfect for you.

Shopmom, I posted this photo on the Action thread a few weeks back. Here's my Kelly 25 Sellier in Potiron and Pall HW. I had a photo somewhere of the number of things I could load the Kelly with. For height references, I'm 5'2. Practically a midget.

NinjaSue! :nuts: You look amazing with your Vermillion Kelly! It's definitely worth waiting for. :tup:

Attachments

• action4.jpg
    action4.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 211
sue - your kellys are too cute! i think i need a 25 kelly too (and maybe in an exotic skin).....he, he.

Go, pazT, go!! I also think you need a 25cm in an exotic skin! :okay:

Birkingal, I adore the way you look with Miss Potiron. I'm so glad you didn't sell it - it is perfect for you! BTW, I'd kill for your height! :P

So, SM, what have you decided? And, equally importantly, which lovely Kelly had caught your eye, promting you to start this thread?

LOL, Sue.........nothing has caught my eye yet....seems they're few and far between so I'm just pondering right now. I'm not in a rush....just want to be a little prepared if something should come up.