25 or 30 Mono Speedy

Mono Speedy 25 or 30??

Results are only viewable after voting.
3rd How much room do you need? The 25 holds A LOT! I can fit 2 makeup cases, a pair of 3" wedges, a bottle or water, wallet, camera, kleenex packet, keys, cell phone and a light sweater. By this point the bag is really heavy and hurts my forearm after awhile. If you always carry that amount or more, you may want to consider a 30 but keep in mind it might get heavy. But the pro of a 30 is that you can use it for school, you can fit notebooks and such inside. It can also be used as a small overnight bag which wouldve come in real handy for me a few years ago (I REALLY wish I got the seedy sooner).

Did you say that you were able to put a pair of shoes in the 25 ALONG with all of that other stuff??? Unbelievable! I LOVE seeing that you put alot of research into this. Great imput by the way, very informative!! CANNOT believe you stopped people to try on their purses! hahaha Good sutff! :wlae:

I've been day dreaming about my new Speedy all day. I cannot wait til I go to the mall tomorrow! I am excited...:yahoo: As of right now, I'm leaning toward the 25. Besides the picture John 5 provided for me of the two, helped me see how much more bigger the 30 is. Good stuff everyone! You guys are all so supportive of my habit hahaha!:P