=\

Status
Not open for further replies.
jag said:
And to the ladies that were so rude, we are all guests here and if you cannot be respectful when you post, you should really keep it to yourself!

Amen to that Jag! Good grief, I cannot believe some of the disrespectful crap some "ladies" posted. This is not the first time they have been so rude either
icon4.gif

I did sound selfish in my OP, but I didnt mean to. I do love my grandma and I am going to take care of her. I will do my best, and I hope things go right. I will be there for my grandma, and me and my BF will have our one year together. Thanks to everyone who stuck up for me, and for the negative comments -- I will be the bigger man and wont say anything back.[/QUOTE]

You definitely are the bigger man. I was thinking that before you said it. I hope these ladies think again before jumping all over someone else. I bet it just kills them to see that you didn't bite back and were more dignified and respectful than they could hope to be.
Good for you! 16 years old at that, ladies.
I just don't understand why some are so harsh and quite frankly down right nasty.???? :hrmm:

Reynaldo...I understand the difficulties of what it is like to have a family member with dementia. I know you are only 16, but please do some research on the topic. Sometimes people develop this condition after brain surgery. People with dementia eventually forget who family members are, make paranoid statements, and sometimes lose touch with reality. If she accuses you of stealing its the condition talking, hun, not her. If your relationship was good before the surgery than that's how you should judge it. She can't help the way she is now, and it's not on purpose. Good luck caring for her.

if you have no words of support for the author of this thread or nothing polite to say at all

WOW! Why did he bother asking for our opinions then?? So basically what you're saying is, if we disagree with him, don't bother answering??

I took this entire thread closely to heart, as I took care of my dying mother. It was no picnic, and I lost my fiance over it (because I basically lost my mind), but guess what? Family IS family. I only started to read this thread because I thought I could lend a supporting word because I lived through this.

Well, I DON'T have any words of support or anything polite to say. I just can't believe someone would post something like this, and the people disagreeing with him are the ones being scolded.

Dementia -- Thats what the doctors said she had, I will do some research, maybe when I have free time looking over my grandma.

Me & my grandma always had a love/hate relationship before her surgury. Most of the times it would always be her getting mad at me when I didnt do anything. I guess being the youngest grandchild for the longest time wasnt a good thing =\ Well it was for aunties, uncles and cousins, but I guess to my grandma something was wrong with me =[ I could remember this plate that my grandma got painted couple years after I was born. It had her name and my grandpas, then their kids, then THEIR kids. I was missing.. the sad thing was, my uncle has a daughter who no one but him and his latest wife mett, not even his other sons met her or my grandma, she was on there. How would I be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.