2024 Wishlist

It really depends on what the supply looks like. They were batch released for a bit in 2021 and then went quiet again until a batch came out around Dec 2023. Since then, its been kind of quiet on the Shadow Birkin in favor of the Shadow Birkin Clutch which is currently plentiful. Letting your SA know you are interested is the first step, but yes, I would guess it would be a multiyear wait simply because you'll be waiting for another batch release from Paris and who knows when/if that will happen.
Shadow clutch, plentiful as in these offers are being made regularly? Or are they still a limited edition that is tough to be offered? Thanks!

I have bought the black Kelly belt!

Adding to the list: Picotin casaque in noir/macassar/beige marfa
Now I have added the two Kelly belts (black and gold) that were on my 2024 wish list. Wish list looks as follows now;

* Black k25 retourne with PHW or GHW
* Picotin casaque in noir/macassar/beige marfa
* some H boots (for autumn/winter)

I’ve managed to knock a few “easy” things off my wish list this year - a so black clic HH, Kelly chaine bracelet, boots, and an Evelyne 33. My remaining big wish, which I’m thinking may extend to 2025 or beyond, is a deep blue Kelly retourne size 40, preferable in deep blue. I know it’s ultra specific but I guess I can still hope. :biggrin: IMG_9772.jpegIMG_9363.jpegIMG_9179.jpeg

Last edited:
You know... there are a lot of things I would enjoy in 2024, but nothing really jumps out at the moment so I'll just list out what would be nice-to-haves in no particular order and would happily accept whatever comes my way. :smile:
  • Mini kelly in a pop of color
  • B25 or B30 in a rich jewel tone or a grey
  • A special order would be amazing as I love bespoke items
  • K25 as I would never turn one of these down (unless it's in certain color groups)
  • And maybe, miraculously another mini lindy so that I can buy it for my mom since she really took a liking to mine

Crossing off the special order! Honestly never thought I'd be lucky enough to be offered the opportunity - still on cloud nine!! :eek:
Also crossing off the MK! Still in shock, but seriously 2024 is already amazing and we're not even half-way through! :panic: