2024 Wishlist

Crossing my fingers for 2024!!! Here we go.

1. K28 retourne in noir phw/ghw
2. XXXB35 fauve barenia with ghwXXX
3. XXXMini lindy neutral phw/ghwXXX
4. XXXKelly messenger pm noir phwXXX

I hope I’m not asking for too much. If this list comes to fruition, i’ll be at purse peace. Thanks.
Update:
Crossing off #2-4now.
#2 was replaced by B32 HAC in Fjord Natural Sable - granted with a better size
#3 Mini Lindy Black with GHW - granted
#4 was replaced by Kelly Messenger PM Fauve Barenia PHW - granted with a better color

The specs were not specifically met, but the essence of each wish was granted and superseded my original request. I’m super happy. First quarter of 2024 has been a success. 1 more to go and then purse peace. (Sigh)

Fellow H lovers, i’m sending y’all positive vibes in hopes all your wishlists are granted. May the odds be in your favor!

I have had a mini Lindy with PHW on my wishlist for almost a year now. A few have come by, but never the right color. Currently sailing to Ban Island so I might need to table it for another year.

My wishlist at the beginning of the year was pretty short:

* Mini Lindy in a neutral color (was lucky to check this off earlier in the year than expected, my SA was able to allocate a black with GHW to me after only having pastels available that I loved LOOKING at but knew wouldn’t end up wearing)

* In The Loop Belt Bag in a neutral color, no pastels (still iffy with this since I’ve never actually seen it in person and I don’t know if I will carry it well)

Still hoping to see some scarves and shawls that capture my attention this year. So far, I haven’t fallen in love with anything I’ve seen.

- K25 Sellier in Biscuit
- K25 Sellier in Gris Meyer
- MKII in Vert Foncé Box

Best of luck, everyone!
K25 Sellier in Biscuit - ordered a la carte :yahoo: also accepted a K25 Retourne in Noir earlier this year, which was last year's wish.

Updated wishlist (perhaps for 2025):

- KP/K25 Sellier/smth. Chevre in Gris Meyer
- MKII in Vert Foncé Box
- B25/K25 Swift/Tadelakt in a Chocolatey color

Reactions: mcpro and tjkcrs
Recently added a Shadow Birkin to my wishlist. I know these are rare and hard to get, but does anyone have a sense for whether this wish is likely to be a multi-year wait?
It really depends on what the supply looks like. They were batch released for a bit in 2021 and then went quiet again until a batch came out around Dec 2023. Since then, its been kind of quiet on the Shadow Birkin in favor of the Shadow Birkin Clutch which is currently plentiful. Letting your SA know you are interested is the first step, but yes, I would guess it would be a multiyear wait simply because you'll be waiting for another batch release from Paris and who knows when/if that will happen.

It really depends on what the supply looks like. They were batch released for a bit in 2021 and then went quiet again until a batch came out around Dec 2023. Since then, its been kind of quiet on the Shadow Birkin in favor of the Shadow Birkin Clutch which is currently plentiful. Letting your SA know you are interested is the first step, but yes, I would guess it would be a multiyear wait simply because you'll be waiting for another batch release from Paris and who knows when/if that will happen.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for your always helpful insight!