2021 LV Boulogne

I really like it and am trying to resist it because I don't "need" it. It was in my cart all day, but now it's unavailable (U.S. website).

You're probably right about the price, but unfortunately, I am becoming a bit immune to LV pricing. Definitely not a good thing. :smile: It's beneficial to hear other TPF members' opinions on styles and perspectives on pricing.

The multi-length straps and clutch option make it seem very versatile, and I am partial to a chain-strap option. I wonder if this bag would work with one of the black leather wovan chain straps from a Vanity PM bag.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope to see pictures of the bag IRL. :flowers:

I really like it and am trying to resist it because I don't "need" it. It was in my cart all day, but now it's unavailable (U.S. website).

You're probably right about the price, but unfortunately, I am becoming a bit immune to LV pricing. Definitely not a good thing. :smile: It's beneficial to hear other TPF members' opinions on styles and perspectives on pricing.

The multi-length straps and clutch option make it seem very versatile, and I am partial to a chain-strap option. I wonder if this bag would work with one of the black leather wovan chain straps from a Vanity PM bag.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope to see pictures of the bag IRL. :flowers:

yes! Hoping someone owns it already and has a picture to share! I have tried to search Insta etc but nothing.

we are in lockdown at the moment too so can’t check it out in store…

haha, pricing, I get it.. I guess all the luxe brands charge similar for canvas items now…
I was just thinking it’s expensive cos a few hundred more and I can get an empreinte print which i psychologically feel is more value for money.

Reactions: baby*my*bags