2016 F/W Croc Embossed Bags!

You truly are the oracle of Bals. I think this year's version is much better! Does yours squeak by the way? The ones I saw were squeaking when moving the handles.

Aw .. thanks; I'll take that title over "bag hag"!! :lol:

You know, now that you mention it .. yes, it does squeak, but I'm sure that will go away as it seems to be indicative of the newer Bal's and my others don't squeak!

Hey CeeJay this looks sooo good. Is the leather thick and smooshy or thin and soft? Does it slouch like lambskin or more structured?
:smile:

The leather is nice & thick; quite different than most of 'regular' Balenciaga bags. According to the Bal folks, a special process was used to emboss the bags .. heat and a laser, hence the reason why these look very close to the real deal Croc bags (which I have seen). Over time, it will soften up .. I've gotten TONS of compliments wearing this bag!

The leather is nice & thick; quite different than most of 'regular' Balenciaga bags. According to the Bal folks, a special process was used to emboss the bags .. heat and a laser, hence the reason why these look very close to the real deal Croc bags (which I have seen). Over time, it will soften up .. I've gotten TONS of compliments wearing this bag!

I want it so bad! Not sure if I can find it in my local store here in Singapore. Do bal shops in USA ship overseas?

I was wondering if the croc embossed bags sag/slouch after using it? It seems to look better when the shape is retained, so I am not sure if I should go for it or not. Any pictures or comments will be helpful. Thanks in advance!!