• 40 books

• 50 books

• 60 books

• 70 books

• 80 books

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:giggles: Not surprising.

I've been told to read "Shades of Grey" and that it's really good, so...um..check that out. I'm starting it next week probably.

Currently reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

Thanks! Maybe I'll read that, but currently thinking of going back to some old books that I haven't read yet, like the Madeleine Wickham ones. I had a lot of fun reading the shopaholic series.

Thanks! Maybe I'll read that, but currently thinking of going back to some old books that I haven't read yet, like the Madeleine Wickham ones. I had a lot of fun reading the shopaholic series.

Noooooo. Make sure you check reviews first. A lot of those aren't very good (they don't have the same fun tone as her newer books.) Especially Desirable Residence. It was a chore to finish.

Lol I will probably get through only 20 books or so this year on my free time, though most of my favourite books (Middlemarch, Howard's End, Dream of the Red Chamber) are at least twice the size of your average novel... And I reread Wuthering Heights and Ethan From every year during winter holidays.

But do books for university count? Not textbooks - the books we read for English Lit. and Latin courses?

Finished book 13 yesterday! "with her boots on" by Lisa Dow! Another girls book with the setting based on my home town so I really enjoyed it!
Book 12 I read was thin, rich, pretty by Elizabeth Harrison! Didn't enjoy it as much as the other ones... Felt like it dragged on for too long!