2007 Calendar

1. I just got my 2007 calendar. I decided to go with a Papillon calendar because I know someone who breeds them and one of her dogs was featured in it. :yahoo: So, what's on your 2007 calendar or what do you plan to get? :confused1:
  2. Really? Where did you get that from?
  3. i got a farside one. i always need a good giggle, so i always get a comic one! :smile:

4. Sounds neat. ;)
  5. I need to get one... hum..
  6. wait until after the new year, when they're 50% off...(already half price at borders, hehe!) :smile:
  7. Haha I got four calendars this year for Christmas.:shame:

I got the Far Side Desk Calendar, an Audrey Hepburn wall calendar, an Ireland day planner and the HANDBAG desk calendar!:yahoo:

LOL, if you ever need to know what the date is, I'm your girl!
  8. i really like that handbag one.. ill order one!!
  9. I usually get a funny one but I saw the handbag one & couldn't resist! I got it at one of those calendar shops at the mall.
  10. I'm still in denial that 2007 is only a few days away. What happened to 2006?
  11. :yes: I know. I love the number six. I'm bummed no more 06 soon. :sad: I'm weird. hehe
  12. I got a free one from Build-A-Bear workshop...otherwise I use the calender in my sidekick:cutesy:
  13. besides my blackberry...my office life is not complete without my Kate Spade desk calendar:

14. I just scribble my notes on my Mum's wall calender :p - she usually hangs one up in the kitchen big enough for all of us. We normally get one of those ones that feature the best photos from around the world like pretty islands etc.