2004 Turquoise City

Cristina I'm sure our 04 turquoises will be more beautiful than pics! I actually think I'm partial to it vs. the seafoam because it's an inbetween shade - not too blue and not too green. The more I see seafoam the more I like the turquoise. Did you check out the pics in ByMimi's post about wearing bbags? It's a stunningly pretty shade....

I hope someone buys your apple too! I probably am the only one not a fan of that color lol.

Mimi YAYYYYYY, thank you so much! Now I can stop being ill whenever I see yours lol. I bought from a friend who decided to let her go. WHY I'll never figure it out but it's soon to be mine! Who ever would have thought. It has to be fate :smile:

Now we are going to be bbag twins as I have the 04 turquoise and the 04 rose, BUT I so want the 04 lilac. I'm not sure if the turquoise is me, if I can carry it off...I am very subdued :smile:

Twinklette said:
Mimi YAYYYYYY, thank you so much! Now I can stop being ill whenever I see yours lol. I bought from a friend who decided to let her go. WHY I'll never figure it out but it's soon to be mine! Who ever would have thought. It has to be fate :smile:

Now we are going to be bbag twins as I have the 04 turquoise and the 04 rose, BUT I so want the 04 lilac. I'm not sure if the turquoise is me, if I can carry it off...I am very subdued :smile:

the turquoise 04 sounds beautiful twinklette and i'm sure you can carry it off well. i have the turquoise 05 which is much brighter and people always compliment me when i wear it....:love:

^ I am just sooo excited for you, it is definitely fate!

Hang on to the turquoise until you can find your lilac :love: that way you won't miss it!