2 Violet Bags and can't Decide which to keep!

Hehe! Good try! I would like a neutral and a Violet! I tried them both on last night, very late and got frustrated. The Step bends funny on the bottom, where it is supposed to be structured. So it looked a bit odd bending at the peice of cardboardon the bottom,I like the city, but this one does have alot of white showing right where the handles are stiched- like they made the holes too big and then laced them. So i don't know if the white part will just get dirt in it or what....
I will try one of them today and see:weird:
Thanks for everyone's comments!

Thanks Bella. looks like you like Yorkies??? I had a hard time choosing between a Yorkie and a Chihuahua, so i got both....the hardest thing when traveling is deciding which one to take!

I tried on the violet step today. It is really small!! Wide like a First, but a bit higher and deeper. Papers don't fit well and the handles aren't that long... however I still liked it and I'm thinking about it.
If I could have had a city I think I would have bought it.
I like the leather on your step better. I'm not much help!!

Oh , I'm sorry...Well i don't know if I am any help! I still don't know which one I am keeping. I think if I was going to carry alot of heavy things or boxy things, The City is better, as the shape on the Step pulled weird at the bottom with my wallet, water bottle and vitamin bottle! If it had stayed flatter on the bottom it would make sense, because of the cardboard thing that supposedly prevents it from squishing down next to your body-like the City can. I think the best thing to do is use it for a day!

^ Thanks for your review so far!

Go for the Step! LOL.. that is what I would do...

Do you have any cities? A step is great to diversify your collection, but if you don't have a city yet then go for the city.

You're a lucky girl to have two violets at once! Those things are hard to get a hold of.

attachment.php

Both of them are gorgeous chloe! I think I love the city more though, just cuz it's classic! And the opening is wider and easier to get into! What have you decided?

Thanks Ali, i will let you know after I try them both out with different outfits and stuff in them.
Thithi- I have NO idea how I got either one. The City, my SA at Neimans called and asked if I wanted a Violet City and I said OK! Then I sent back a Griege Twiggy to my SA at Saks in Naples and she said ,we have a new style that I will send you in Violet. And I didn't even get photos, so when I got it , I was so excited...Now Confused...