1st vernis bag; Bedford or Brentwood?

Tough Tough choice, I have two Bedfords and adore each, I have one Brentwood and wish I had another, didn't know they had it in Pomme.... OMG!!! can I resist????

Brentwood is definately more user friendly, Bedford is oh so classica and TDF... what kinda girl are you?

Oh no! You guys are pretty much evenly split!! :Push: I am feeling the pressure to make a decision ASAP due to the impending price hike. I am leaning more towards the framboise as it is such a girly shade of pink; the shade is calling out my name!! I wish it were more clear cut with the shape.

I have framboise Brentwood,,,,, it's very girly and bright... would die for the pomme, and Im not a red girl...

Attachments

• Framboise & mono cles 1.jpg
    Framboise & mono cles 1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 105
  • Framboise and mono cles 2.jpg
    Framboise and mono cles 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 62
Definitely Go for the Brentwood!!! Its so much more convenient on day to day base. You'll be so surprise just how much stuff you can fit into the Brentwood. One piece of advise though: Try not to take your vernis items to do nails... Once you get nail polish on there...... You're doomed.:yes:

i like the bedford because of it's fun shape...however I agree that the brentwood is a much more practical style. The bedford is also hard to get into...I'm not sure about the brentwood though