1st Coach Bag

Quartza

Jun 29, 2016
I never thought I would ever buy a Coach bag but I just saw one on their site that I could not pass on! This will be my 1st Coach bag.

The pictures are bad since it is raining here but I`m still going to post them anyway since it will be raining for a few days

I`m also a bit confused with Coach`s outlet and non outlet items since this is my first coach purchase but I actually can`t tell whether or not this is an outlet bag? I brought it online from the non outlet store site and this bag shipped from the store. Moreover the bag has no tags of where it is made from and the Coach label has like no numbers (label is hard to see but I posted it below). Plus this bag has no dust bag.

Other than that I really love my new bag ^^
CAM02742.jpg CAM02743.jpg
CAM02745.jpg
CAM02746.jpg
Here is a more clearer pic of the bag on the site
55983_lilgx_a0.jpg

Congratulations! That is a full-priced bag. I just saw that on Coach.com. They never have factory items on that site. Are there any pockets inside? There should probably be a tiny, possibly translucent, tag that has numbers on it and where it was made. It might be hidden inside a pocket or a seam.

Reactions: Mariquel
Congratulations! That is a full-priced bag. I just saw that on Coach.com. They never have factory items on that site. Are there any pockets inside? There should probably be a tiny, possibly translucent, tag that has numbers on it and where it was made. It might be hidden inside a pocket or a seam.

Yes there are multiple pockets but I can`t find any tiny tags with numbers or of where the bag has been made from. I also tried looking at the seams but there was nothing. I might try to look for the tags again later but so far I`m not finding any.

Never mind I found the tag it just says Made in Vietnam.