17 Year Old Becomes Mother Of Four

Wow! She seems to have a really good attitude about it. I don't understand why anyone that age would want children, but that's just me.

I saw the couple on the news the other day that had just had their 3rd set of twins, they have 9 children under the age of 6! :nuts: I can't even imagine what that would be like.

Wow, I hope she can handle them at at such a young age? I'm sure she will, though. Large families are the new hotness anyways

This story reminded me about a girl I went to school with, who, by the time she was 18, had her 6th baby. She had a child every year since 6th grade. Every one of the kids were from one night stands. I felt bad for her, but it was her own fault.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Wow, I hope she can handle them at at such a young age? I'm sure she will, though. Large families are the new hotness anyways ;)

This story reminded me about a girl I went to school with, who, by the time she was 18, had her 6th baby. She had a child every year since 6th grade. Every one of the kids were from one night stands. I felt bad for her, but it was her own fault.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: OMG ... this is why I don't want to have kids ... Some kids these days are out of control ... :Push: