1 & Only City Classique Bag Royal Blue EBay 05? Please Hurry!

she said:
Is it worth it Ladies? Is this color as rare as is stated? Is it everything the Seller is advertising I wonder? Any thing look fishy with this City?
Respectfully,
She

eBay: 1&only AUTH BALENCIAGA city CLASSIQUE BAG royal BLUE NR (item 200009530754 end time Aug-01-06 06:50:39 PDT)

did you buy this, she? at first i thought it was fall 05 navy, which would have been overpriced - but now i think it's spring 05 indigo (as the tag suggests) which is a great color and closer to being worth the price (even though it's a tad high, imo)

Seller is saying it is a Royal Blue :idea: however, when I looked it up on atelier.naff - color swatches, I can not find the color of Royal Blue. Yes I did purchase this bag. But have not paid for it as of yet. I want to make sure that it is everything the description reads.

What color is this ladies? Royal Blue or Indigo? I am still a babe in the woods so need your expertise.

Would be lost without you all.
Thanks much!
She

i looked again at the listing - not only does the paper tag suggest it's a spring 05 bag, but so does the metal tag in the bag. i conclude it's indigo, which is a great and desirable color!