05 Craie

Do tell which one are you thinking of?

+And yes of course I shall post pics when she arrives+

LOL. The rouge one that you posted in the ebay finds thread. I was checking with HM to see if ink was removable. I'm not sure of the price. It's low, but it's also quite old. I don't mind used, but maybe not that used.

I have become totally addicted to this site. There's a wealth of information to be read, and shared :smile: Thank you everyone for you kind words.

DH is past the eye rolling stage. At this point, I think he might be a tad jealous. I showed him how I had posted pics of my Craie ( OMG, she really is mine now ), along with pics of Pepe, the Chihuahua. Well, he's feeling a bit left out -- cause he wanted me to post a pic of his Harley. I told him, "No honey, this is the PURSE Forum; not a Harley Davidson forum" :roflmfao:

So now I'm in the process of putting my Craie in rehab. I'm testing out the cleaner/conditioner is a small spot to see if any of the colour lifts. Also .. DH graciously gave me some of his HD leather dressing. So far the HD dressing has worked the best. I can hear it now when he comes home :lecture:

Roma375, please keep us posted on how its coming. I would love to find a craie to add to my collection, where did you get yours, does anyone have any ideas, ebay other than Roz and Elizabeth Thomas are so iffy....

Roma375, please keep us posted on how its coming. I would love to find a craie to add to my collection, where did you get yours, does anyone have any ideas, ebay other than Roz and Elizabeth Thomas are so iffy....

ReRe I got her on ebay. D&G had posted the auction link. Initially we had though she was a sable -- just like bellacherie thought hers was a sable as well. On a funny note, we both snagged the craie's during the same time frame. I tried using the ink remover, but alas, the ink is staying put. It's not driving me as crazy as I thought it would. As far as the conditioning goes, the jury is still out. I haven't been abe to find something that produces good results, so I may wait till I go to europe again and see what they have in terms of cleaners.

All in all, she's a gorgeous bag. She's slouchy, the colour is stunning, and smells divine.

Right now I'm contemplating my next paddy purchase. I'm thinking a metallic :yes:

How's the weather in PHL btw? I'm so glad I took the month off, would have hated to be stuck in that storm.

ReRe I got her on ebay. D&G had posted the auction link. Initially we had though she was a sable -- just like bellacherie thought hers was a sable as well. On a funny note, we both snagged the craie's during the same time frame. I tried using the ink remover, but alas, the ink is staying put. It's not driving me as crazy as I thought it would. As far as the conditioning goes, the jury is still out. I haven't been abe to find something that produces good results, so I may wait till I go to europe again and see what they have in terms of cleaners.

All in all, she's a gorgeous bag. She's slouchy, the colour is stunning, and smells divine.

Right now I'm contemplating my next paddy purchase. I'm thinking a metallic :yes:

How's the weather in PHL btw? I'm so glad I took the month off, would have hated to be stuck in that storm.

PHL is freezing, luckily I work at a school and we've had 4 days off in the last two weeks--more time to buy Chloe's.
Please keep your eyes open for anything craie for me. I just got a blanc and hate to have two colors quite that close, but I think I need it!!!

I had an ink stain on a burberry and I tried everything, alchohol, nail polish remover, hair spray, cleanser, I wish I could name everything, clothes detergent and it did not budge. Of course the burberry fabric, is almost plastic coated so I could really push the envelope.

I also have not conditioned or treaded by Chloe's in anyway. Don't want to mess up that gorgeous. slouchy, pebby, leather.

I have become totally addicted to this site. There's a wealth of information to be read, and shared :smile: Thank you everyone for you kind words.

DH is past the eye rolling stage. At this point, I think he might be a tad jealous. I showed him how I had posted pics of my Craie ( OMG, she really is mine now ), along with pics of Pepe, the Chihuahua. Well, he's feeling a bit left out -- cause he wanted me to post a pic of his Harley. I told him, "No honey, this is the PURSE Forum; not a Harley Davidson forum" :roflmfao:

So now I'm in the process of putting my Craie in rehab. I'm testing out the cleaner/conditioner is a small spot to see if any of the colour lifts. Also .. DH graciously gave me some of his HD leather dressing. So far the HD dressing has worked the best. I can hear it now when he comes home :lecture:

Oh, how dear he sounds!

How did your cleaning of your craie paddy go roma? I'm about to have mine cleaned/conditioned with apple....

Bella --

I have to admit that I'm toting the craie as is -- I'm still on the quest -- can't seem to find a good cleaner that doesn't take the colour off. How did the apple stuff work on your craie ?

GORGEOUS PADDY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Have you thought about trying some LMB cleaner? (Lovin' my Bags) http://lovinmybags.com/ They have some wonderful cleaners/moisturizers for Chloe, Balenciaga, etc. I've only used them on my Bbags so far. Good luck and enjoy that beauty! :yes:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The leather looks sooo smooshy :love: and It's not a common colour!!! Great choice!! I can't decide if my next Paddy will be sable or blanc..but craie could be a great solution!!!:yes:

Mmmm... what a luscious bag. I LOVE how it just falls down and sleeps on itself when it is empty. That's the beauty of the '05 leather!:yes: Good Luck with your stain removal. Please do let us know how it goes.