'04 turquoise twiggy!

Although it depends on the color, I generally prefer the twiggy, especially in fun colors like this and would pay more if I had a choice. I tend to lean toward the city on darker, neutral colors since i carry my computer in them. Unfortunately, there seem to be more cities around, so most of the colorful bags I have are in the city style (I don't know why, but the extended zippers bug me). It's extremely rare to see this specific color in impeccable condition and in the twiggy style. Whoever wins this will have a serious gem! I just say get the style if you love it and not worry about what others think are more "popular". Not that it should matter, but I don't see a big difference in resale value, I just think the auctions on one outweigh the other.

cilla, I am the seller! (I hope I'm allowed to say now that the auction is over). This bag is soooooooooo gorgeous. It's been a tough decision, but I have other things I need to buy. Glad it went to a PF member!

cilla said:
Thanks. It's going to be an expensive week for me.....there is another b-bag on ebay I must also have.:shame:

Magenta?

LikeButtah, congrats on selling that beauty. I know how tough it must have been for you but you made a fellow PFer very happy!

CONGRATS likebuttah on your great sale .....:flowers:
and cilla - oh you'll get an AMAZING turquoise twiggy, I'm sure you'll love it, I still love this color :tender: :love: :yahoo: - can't wait to see pics ;)